- Improve customer service levels. Since you have on-screen access to important information, like SKU codes, prices, serial and lot numbers, stock levels and customer payment methods, it's easy for your cashiers to process sales and provide answers to customer inquiries...quickly and accurately. And that makes customers happy!
- Manage inventory more cost effectively...
by knowing what's in stock, what needs to be reordered, what sells best (and worst)...any time you want. Good inventory information can reduce stock-outs and help you maintain the proper product mix for your customers.
- Analyze daily sales and traffic flow...by dollar amount and by number of transactions...in one store or in all stores. You can even analyze product sales by depart-ment. With this level of information at your finger-tips, you can easily schedule the right number of employees to service your customers during peak business hours.
- Print critical reports after business hours. Just use the Automatic Close or Nightly Processing function to print your invoice register, merge to A/R, sales transaction, sales exception, daily traffic flow and daily summary analysis reports after hours... automatically... without interrupting your normal business day.
- Display management reports any time you want... in-cluding Product History, Reorder Advice, Gross Mar-gin, Ranked Customer Sales and Department Analysis reports. Immediate access to timely transaction, sales and inventory information can directly affect your company's cash position.