ABS for Windows>
- Supports cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Processes vouchers, adjustments to posted vouchers, plus
automatic, manual and partial payments.
- Allows you to distribute transactions to an unlimited
number of General Ledger accounts.
- Prints computer-generated checks and lets you
- Supports 5 payment status types: pay when due, prepaid,
take discount, place "on hold" and quick check - an
immediate check writing feature.
- Allows you to limit the vouchers you want to pay on a given
check run to any range of due dates or vendors.
- Automatically allocates discounts allowed and
- Lets you void checks that have been written but not
yet sent to vendors.
- Prepares automatic vouchers to pay recurring expenses.
- Automatically computes and takes vendor discounts.
- Maintains complete vendor profiles, including vendor
purchase history, average days to pay, and year-to-date
Federal tax withheld for 1099 vendors.
- Supports hot keys so you can add a vendor on-the-fly or
enter free-form notes, plus a drill down feature so you can
quickly display line-item check or invoice detail within
- Handles multiple banks and checking accounts and
maintains current balances.
- Automatically "flags" unusually large vendor invoices.
- Supports multiple, user-defined aging categories.
- Prints 1099 forms for reporting miscellaneous income,
plus custom-designed vendor mailing labels.
- Allows you to change, delete, inquire, print and display all
- Provides on-screen master file search by vendor name,
ID and telephone number.
- Includes the option to export transaction and vendor data
to spreadsheets and graphics packages.