ABS for Windows>
- Supports open items and balance forward customers.
- Provides easy transaction entry for customer invoices,
adjustments to customer accounts, payments, debit/credit
memos, plus the option to distribute transactions to an
unlimited number of General Ledger accounts.
- Prints statements for any billing cycle that show
descriptions, all transactions and running balance.
- Maintains complete customer profiles, including average
days to pay, credit and sales history, open transactions,
payments and NSF checks.
- Allows allocation of cash receipts by invoice, on account,
through a specified date, or to record miscellaneous receipts,
such as bank interest.
- Lets you project anticipated cash receipts for any due date
for budgeting and planning purposes.
- Automatically allocates discounts allowed and
- Allows you to write-off uncollectable balances for any type
of transaction, including finance charges.
- Automatically calculates salesperson commissions.
- Monitors your item cost per sale.
- Lets you define customer discount types and rates, terms
and percents, and credit limits.
- Includes hot keys that let you add a customer on-the-fly,
enter free-form notes, and drill-down to line-item invoice
or payment detail within specific functions.
- Allows you to specify finance charges and percentages,
up to four aging periods, and multiple sales tax authorities
- Allows you to change, delete, inquire, print and display all
transaction and master file data.
- Provides on-screen master file searches by customer name,
ID, telephone number, ZIP Code and other criteria.
- Includes the option to export transaction and customer data
to spreadsheets and graphics packages