ABS for Windows>
- Supports 10-character employee IDs, plus last-name-first or last-name-last reporting.
- Allows you to store payroll data for multiple years.
- Special Build Attendance feature automatically creates attendance entries each pay period.
- Processes computer-generated checks, including laser-printed checks, for any of 6 payroll frequencies.
- Supports withholding for employees who work in multiple states, localities, departments or labor unions.
- Lets you create pay codes based on hours worked, units made (piece rate) and fixed amounts.
- Automatically calculates income taxes, FICA, Medicare and user-defined withholding and deduction amounts.
- Lets you process multiple checks per employee, per pay period, plus the option to create a separate check for each earnings category.
- Includes user-selected attendance entry options for using starting/ending times, as well as military or regular time.
- Calculates allocated tips based on gross receipts, reported tips and employee share.
- Supports after-the-fact payroll checks, manual checks with system-calculated taxes, direct deposits and restricted (executive) payroll departments.
- Lets you inquire about payroll history by current period, quarterly, this year or prior year, including check detail.
- Hot key features let you add on-the-fly employee records, enter free-form notes, and drill down to display line-item pay, deduction and tax detail within specific functions.
- Handles wages subject to garnishment, tips and retirement plans.
- Maintains personal data for each employee, including salary and bonus history, and emergency notification information.
- Provides on-screen master file searches by name, ID, Social Security Number and payroll department, plus help screens for virtually every field on the screen.
- Includes the ABS Payroll Subscription Service for timely tax table updates for the first calendar year.