ABS for Windows>
- Automatically maintains product inventory in multiple warehouse
and store locations per company.
- Supports 8 order types: standard order, blanket order, quote,
transfer, factory direct, credit memo, customer payment and RMAs.
- Tracks serialized and lot numbered inventory from product
receipt through invoicing.
- Includes speed-entry features to add a new customer or
serial number on-the-fly, print picking tickets and ship-to labels immediately
after you enter an order, and eliminate decimal entry.
Allows fractional quantities so that products can be purchased and split into
smaller lots for sale.
- Allows products to be substituted in a customer order whenever
the original product is less than the quantity needed.
- Prints order quotations for customers and holds the
quotes...without affecting inventory...for later activation.
- Supports 18-character product numbers with 40-character
descriptions, plus multiple UPC codes per product.
- Automatically calculates salesperson commissions for customer orders.
- Supports five (5) levels of pricing for each product, as well as unit of
- Allows a variety of discount options...by quantity, dollar
amount, customer, product, department, ware-house, vendor and user-defined date
- Maintains six (6) levels of quantity and cost for LIFO/ FIFO
- Lets you re-price any range of products by price, dis-count
percent or a multiplier...quickly and accurately.
- Allows you to change, delete, inquire, print and display all
- Provides on screen master file searches by ID, name, department
and telephone number, plus quick inquiry to stock, customer, P/O and U.P.S.
- Displays all reports directly on the screen.
- Permits you to store transaction data until you decide to